Texas Health Resources
Are you ready to make a direct impact by covering competencies for Respiratory and other allied health service lines- Dietary, lab, and pharmacy?
Texas Health Resources University has an opportunity for a Clinical Educator to facilitate competency development well as partner in the integration and deployment of education across the Texas Health Resources system.
- Translates current research and standards of practice to develop, analyze and coordinate a comprehensive plan of education for a targeted healthcare profession and discipline.
- Develops and implements clinical skills development solutions for changes in clinical practice, including documentation and aligned with functional and discipline specific competencies..
- Develops and designs relevant content for programs including areas of onboarding, transition, continuing education, and other Texas Health clinical strategic imperatives.
- Coordinates with nursing education to provide new preceptor training and evaluation.
Join our Healthcare System that is ranked:
- 2017 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row)
- 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (3rd year in a row)
- 2018 Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply online @ http://adtrk.tw/kuPxC**Texas Health requires an online application**
- Bachelor's Degree in Allied Health discipline or Master's Degree in Nursing
- 1 year in staff development or adult education and 3 years in clinical experienceCurrent RN license to practice in the state of Texas or Allied Health certification
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills; verbal and written communication skills in English; current knowledge of professional and health care issues and nursing practice. Well organized. Must be tech savvy and have familiarity with utilizing a Learning Management System. Familiarity with software authoring tools such as Lectora, Captivate or Articulate.
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
- Company Volunteer days
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
"Dallas”, "Ft. Worth, Texas, TX”, "Dallas, TX”, "Registered Nurse”, "Allied Health”, "Allied Health Educator”, "RN Educator”, "Educator”
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BA
Share On :