Texas Health Resources
Are you ready to make a direct impact within Perioperative Nursing?
Texas Health Resources University has a part time opportunity for a Clinical Educator to partner with leadership in the design of relevant education, as well as partner in the integration and deployment of education across the Texas Health Resources system
- Day shift, 2 days/week, some evenings and weekends to meet needs
- Helps move clinical staff through changes by partnering in the adoption of new clinical practices on the unit. Provide clinical coaching to staff in order to drive adoption of new tools.
- Serves as a clinical skill development consultant to management for assigned client groups.
- Serves on entity level root cause analysis teams, conducts board of nursing investigation practices, partners with Unit Based Councils, and serves on NCAP committee.
- Partners in the development and implementation of clinical skill/competency development solutions, in service of the unit, department, entity/system high risk/low volume activity.
- Develops and implements clinical skills development solutions for changes in clinical practice, including documentation.
- Partners in development and implementation of onboarding programs, transition residency programs, clinical academic partnership placement, continuing education deployment, safety training across the organization.
Join our Healthcare System that is ranked:
- 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
- 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (3rd year in a row)
- 2018 Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply online @ http://adtrk.tw/n6EbW
**Texas Health requires an online application**
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. Master's Degree preferred
- Current RN license in state of Texas
- At least 3 years perioperative clinical experience; one year staff development or adult education experience and/or demonstrated expertise.
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills; verbal and written communication skills in English; current knowledge of professional and health care issues and nursing practice. Well organized. Must be tech savvy and have familiarity with utilizing a Learning Management System
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
"Dallas”, "Ft. Worth, Texas, TX”, "Dallas, TX”, "Registered Nurse”, "Perioperative Nurse”, "Perioperative Educator”, "RN Educator”, "Educator”
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Preferred Years Of Experience:3 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BSN
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :