RESPIRATORY CARE FACULTY/PROGRAM DIRECTOR
North Central State College
North Central State College is accepting resumes for a full-time Faculty/Program Director in the Respiratory Care Program. This is a full-time, 9-month faculty/12-month Program Director position beginning Fall semester (8/17/17).
Essential duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintains minimum of 15 credit/18 contact hours of classroom or laboratory instruction per term and reflects a 40-hour workweek.
• Meets with all classes as scheduled and provides the full component of instruction.
• Provides appropriate assistance and supervision to students in all classrooms, laboratories or clinicals.
• Delivers instruction based on the learning objectives and course outcomes found in the official College syllabus.
• Develops and maintains appropriate course materials to be distributed to students.
• Maintains current knowledge and skills in the faculty member’s discipline and in teaching strategies.
• Posts and holds at least four (4) office hours per week for student consultation and advisement.
• Maintains accurate academic records for all students.
• Maintains accurate attendance records for all students.
• Reports attendance information, midterm deficiencies, and final term grade to the Student Records Office in the manner and by the dates specified.
• Operates within the organizational structure and policies of the College.
• Attends departmental, divisional, and professional development meetings and other College activities as required.
• Attends graduation ceremonies and assists as requested.
• Assists the divisional dean, academic chair, and/or program coordinator in maintaining an inventory of appropriate educational supplies and equipment.
• Maintains security of College property.
• Serves on College committees.
• Performs community service including serving on and working with community organizations, area agencies, and /or advisory committees.
• Maintains proper housekeeping, safety, and security in laboratory and classroom.
• Assists in maintaining appropriate educational supplies and equipment in laboratory and classroom.
• Maintains professional relationships with students, peers, and staff to promote competence, education, and training related to program.
• Master’s degree in Education or related preferred, Bachelor’s degree in Allied Health or related required.
• Registered Respiratory Therapist and current Respiratory Care Ohio Licensure.
• Three years’ working experience as a Respiratory Therapist.
• Post-Secondary classroom teaching experience preferred.
• Three years’ experience as a Respiratory Clinical Instructor preferred.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package that includes health/dental/vision insurance, state retirement system, tuition remission, and much more.
Please express your interest in this position by submitting a letter of application and resume to:
NORTH CENTRAL STATE COLLEGE
Attention: Human Resources
2441 Kenwood Circle, Mansfield, OH 44906
You may also apply online at: http://apptrkr.com/1013470. Click on Info For then Job Seekers
Resumes will be reviewed beginning 6/5/17 and until filled
North Central State College is an Equal Employment Opportunity institution. We value campus diversity and demonstrate this in campus initiatives. We particularly encourage members of historically under-represented groups to apply.
Masters Degree - MS
Years Of Experience: